- Integrated registrar, cashiering, budget and accounting software
- Finished, used and recommended by many other schools
- A system that does not need much attention from authors
- A system that does not need a salaried programmer
- Absolutely free training and technical support for 3 years
- Complete system installation and training in 7 days only
- 1-year money back satisfaction guarantee
- Fast enrollment preventing long lines
- Finds available schedules when subject is already closed
- Automatically evaluate students based on their curriculum
- Saves student performance, absences and violations
- Prints all enrollment reports (with statistics)
- Protects grades from unauthorized editing
- Prints grades, transcript, true copy, scholastic and diploma
- Prints certification of enrollment (and grades)
- Fast cashiering preventing long lines
- Automatic distribution of assessed fees
- Automatically posts to student ledger
- Automatically posts to subsidiary ledgers
- Automatic segregation of funds for deposits
- Supports both cash basis and accrual accounting
- Automatic enrollment assessment
- Automatic computation of discounts and scholarships
- Audit-friendly re-assessments in the student ledger
- Audit-friendly re-computation of discounts and scholarships
- Adjustments applied to a group of students at once
- Prints examination permit and student clearance
- Prints statement of accounts and reminder slips
- Prints periodic examination summary of accounts
- Transaction entries for cash and check disbursements
- Transaction entries for general journal and journal entry voucher
- Automatic general ledger (no manual posting)
- Prints trial balance, income statement and balance sheet
- Transaction entries for budget allotment
- Supports independent budget transactions
- Automatically retrieves data from allotment and obligations
- Automatically retrieves data from cash and check disbursements
- Prints statement of allotment and obligations (with balances)
- Prints departmental summary of expenditures
Digital Student Information & Accounting Systems 2.6.xSIAS is a full-featured, complete and integrated student information and accounting systems for government and private schools, colleges and universities of any size. Student Information (SI) includes registrar/enrollment, curriculum evaluation, performance and class scheduling. Accounting Systems (AS) include student ledger, assessment, accounts receivable, cashiering/receipts, accounts payable, budget, allotment and obligations, petty cash, disbursement voucher, journal entry voucher and general ledger. SIAS is unparalleled in terms of cost and features. SIAS is no longer a luxury but a necessity to all growing schools, colleges and universities.SIAS 2.x is the product of at least 8 years of software research, development and user-driven refinement. A lot of new features have been added and the accounting systems have been redesigned and updated to comply with the new government accounting system. SIAS 2.x is currently being used by at least thirty one (31) colleges and universities.REGISTRAR'S OFFICE
- Registration / Enrollment
- Grades Entry, Automatic Export & Import (No more encoding of grades)
- Certification of Enrollment (Grades) / OTR / True Copy / Scholastic / Diploma /etc.
- Automatic Curriculum Evaluation
- Class Scheduling / Conflict / Close / Dissolve / Transfer
- Student Ledger
- Statement of Accts / Exam Permit / Student Clearance
- Cashiering / Receipts
- Accounts Payable
- Budget, Allotment and Obligations
- Check Disbursement / Petty Cash Voucher
- General Journal / Journal Entry Voucher
- Trial Balance / Income Statement / Balance Sheet
1. Performances, Absences & Violations
- Client/Server Database Server (MySQL 5.0.x)MySQL 5.0.x is the most popular database server in the world (used by NASA, Yahoo, Google, etc.). No limits in the number of workstations (no legal issues).
- Exclusive Digital Class Library V2.0 (DCL 2.5.x)DCL 2.5.x was developed, tested and refined for at least 6 years by Digital Software. This is our very secret in producing quality software in less time.
- TCP/IP-based ConnectivityAll client connections are IP-based. Local Area Network can be expanded into several miles by using the appropriate hardware.
- Practically No Database LimitsThe system is designed to exceed the maximum limits required by the school (i.e. 4 billion students can actually be stored in the database). All SQL commands are optimized for minimum network traffic and fastest server response time.
- Fully Integrated SystemsAll modules in the system are designed in such a way that they share data efficiently.
- User-friendly Windows XP Graphical User InterfaceMicrosoft's Visual Foxpro 9.0 SP1 (2006 version) is used to develop the user-interface. Transactions are encoded using easy to use and consistent user-interface. We improved the operations of the software by observing how users operate our software.
- Maximum Automation PrincipleEvery aspect of the system are automated except for obvious manual interventions. Manual operations are removed if possible.
- Automatic Posting (NO periodic posting)Accounting related transactions are posted automatically to the general ledger and subsidiary ledgers. Reports generated use real-time data from the server.
- Preview of All ReportsAll reports or printouts of the system can be previewed on the screen before printing.
- Security, Control Measures and Transaction LoggingUsers can access only the modules they need to have access to. Assigned superusers can configure access of users to modules. All sensitive transactions of users like editing and deleting are automatically logged by the system.
- Data Protection, Automatic Backup and ReplicationRAID technology is used to mirror data into two separate hard disks for data protection and availability even in case of hard disk failure. A backup utility automatically performs data backup into another hard disk on a daily basis for added data protection. A replication server can be setup for peace of mind.
- Integrated text messaging capabilities where students and parents can inquire about grades, accounts and other information by texting though their cellphones.
- The use of the system will encourage schools to standardize their curricular offerings and subject coding as well as early submission of grades by teachers.
- The system can automatically enforce compliance to pre-requisites of subjects during enrollment.
- The enrollment form that requires students to write their subjects and personal data up to four (4) times is no longer required and is deprecated by an ordinary newsprint paper which requires the student to write once only.
- Class cards (average 8 cards per student) are no longer required and are deprecated by the validation form which is printed by the system triplicate using true dot-matrix text printing on windows.
- Intranet Enrollment: Students can encode the subjects they wish to enroll.
- Fastest 2-step enrollment procedure (Enroll and pay). Regular or irregular students are enrolled almost the same speed. Conflict of schedule, closed subjects and pre-requisites are automatically detected by the system and assists in finding available schedules for problematic subjects.
- The use of the system removes the chance of students cheating the school through enrollment validation (controlled by both accounting and registrar) and control sheet generation.
- Automatic printing of at least 40 predefined reports needed by the registrar's office (i.e. master list, enrollment list, control sheet, grading sheet, teachers loads, regular/irregular classes, open/close/dissolved classes, enrollment summary by department, section, head count, statistics, sex & age, lab & lec units and certification of enrollment/grades, etc.
- The system automatically evaluates students based on their curriculum. It can display those subjects that are not yet finished, credited subjects and compute weighted average grade.
- Automatic computation and printing of periodic average grades for the faster determination of academic scholars, awardees and ranking. Also prints grade report to be sent to parents.
- All grading systems in the Philippines are accepted by the system including the grading systems of state colleges and universities (1.0 to 5.0), DLSU (4.0 to 1.0), Ateneo de Manila (A+ to D), percentage (70 to 100), etc.
- The system can also store extra-curricular performances or achievements of individual students for later evaluation purposes. Special performances can be credited with points.
- Modules for absences and violations committed by students for a well-informed and more immediate action from the guidance office or student services office.
- Automatic assessment removes the step for assessment during enrollment. Discounts availed by the students can be automatically included in the computation of assessment. The assessment automatically debits the account's ledger and credited for any discount availed.
- The school can define their own assessment settings for tuition fees, laboratory fees, miscellaneous fees, and other fees for automatic assessment. Assessment settings can be defined on a particular period without affecting previous periods.
- Automatic printing of official transcript of records, true copy of grades, scholastic records, certification of enrollment/grades, list of graduating students, diploma, etc.
- Fastest printing of receipts using true dot-matrix text printing on windows. Fees are automatically computed and distributed based on assessment and school-defined priorities (Cash basis or Accrual basis). The student ledger is automatically credited if needed.
- Receipt reports include official receipts listing, transaction record, account, alphalist, cash reports, cash book, report on collections and deposits, etc. (all reports can be daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or yearly).
- The system can implement cash basis on assessments thereby recognizing only the income from tuition, laboratory, miscellaneous and other fees after payment is actually made. Accrual basis is also supported.
- The system automatically maintains the students' ledgers which contain all transactions of the students like beginning balance, assessments, billing, payments, adjustments, collection of assessed fees, breakdown of units, summary of assessment & collections, etc.
- The student ledger reports include examination permit, student clearance, statement of accounts (summarized, detailed fees or miscellaneous), summary of accounts, inactive accounts, periodic accounts, cumulative ledger, masterlist of student receivables, balance forwarded, etc.
- Automatic detection of changed departments. Adjusting entries can be automatically generated by the system.
- The system maintains receivables from subsidiary accounts such as cash advances of employees, travel allowances and un-liquidated advances.
- The accounts payable module is used for establishing payables to subsidiary accounts such as those goods and services rendered to the school but not yet paid.
- Allotment and obligations, petty cash and check disbursement modules are used for recording allotments, obligations, cash disbursements and issuances of checks. The system also provides cancellation or encashment of checks needed for reconciliation with bank statements.
- Allotment and obligations reports include the latest government format. Expenditures and balances can be directly compared to actual disbursements and journal adjustments.
- Check disbursement reports include check register, check disbursement record, check disbursement journal and advice of checks issued.
- The petty cash voucher is used for recording cash disbursements.
- The general journal voucher provides for general accounting entries as well as adjustments.
- The journal entry voucher can automatically summarize the transactions in accounts receivable, receipts, discounts, deposits, accounts payable, check disbursement, petty cash and general journal.
- The general ledger is automatically updated by the system when transactions are summarized automatically or entered manually in the journal entry voucher. It is the source ledger of the trial balance, income statement and balance sheet.
- User-activated posting is no longer required because all transactions are automatically posted to their specific ledgers thereby making all ledgers virtually real-time.
- Automatic printing of financial related reports such as trial balance, income statement and balance sheet by cost center or fund source or consolidated.
- Automatic distribution of advanced payment to assessed fees
- Full support for incremental recomputation of assessments
- Full support for incremental recomputation of discounts
- Automatic reprocessing of receipts
- Supports up to 11 payment schedules (1 downpayment and 10 examinations)
- Automatic upgrade module
- Automatic removal of duplicate student names
- Integrated computer-assisted generation of class schedules
- Maximum of three(3) pre-requisites can be enforced
- Maximum of two(2) co-requisites can be enforced
- Detect unofficially (not enrolled) posted subjects in individual record
- Adjust an inputted list of students at once
- Adjust the ledgers of a list of students from Microsoft Excel or DBF file
- More flexible discount computation setup
- Export all subjects of an instructor at once
- Automatic tracing from financial statements
|Server Minimum Requirement|
|CPU||Pentium IV 1.6 Ghz or higher|
|Memory||512 MB or more|
|Hard disk (3 units)||7,200 rpm 40 Gb SATA|
|RAID Controller||SATA RAID 1|
|Operating system||Windows 2000/2003 Server/XP Professional|
|LAN Card||Com or Linksys LAN Card|
|Network Hub||At Least 16-Port Hub|
|UTP Connection||UTP Cat 5e|
|UTP Connectors||32 UTP Connectors|
|Workstations Minimum Requirement|
|CPU||Pentium III 500 Mhz or higher|
|Memory||128 MB or more|
|Hard disk||20 Gbytes or more|
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows 98 2nd Edition or later|
|LAN Card||Built-in or any reliable LAN Card|
WARRANTY AND POST-SALES SUPPORT:
Digital Software provides FREE training and technical support for a period of 3 years. Phone-in technical support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at no extra cost to the company. On-site maintenance and technical support will be addressed within 48 hours from the time reported. The school will shoulder transportation, accommodation and meals for any of the requested visit.After the 3-years warranty period, technical support fees are based on standard daily rates only (not on expensive per hour basis).
LIST OF CLIENTSCAGAYAN:
- Medical Colleges of Northern Philippines (June 2005)
- International School of Asia and the Pacific (June 2005)
- F. L. Vargas College, Abulug Campus (June 2004)
- F. L. Vargas College, Tuguegarao Campus (June 2004)
- Cagayan State University, Carig Campus (Summer 2009)
- Cagayan State University, Caritan Campus (October 2009)
- Cagayan Colleges Tuguegarao (July 2009)
- Kalinga-Apayao State College (June 2003)
- Ifugao State College of Agriculture and Forestry (Summer 2005)
- Mt. Province State Polytechnic College (June 2006)
- University of Cordilleras (October 2005)
- Benguet State University (Summer 2010)
- Northern Christian College (Summer 2008)
- Data Center of the Philippines (Summer 2008)
- Northwestern University (November 2009)
- University of Northern Philippines (June 2009)
- University of La Salette (Summer 2004)
- Isabela State University, Cauayan Campus (Summer 2005)
- Mallig Plains Colleges (June 2006)
- Isabela State University, Echague Campus (November 2008)
- Isabela State University, Cabagan Campus (June 2009)
- Isabela State University, Ilagan Campus (*2nd Semester 2010)
- St. Louis College (Summer 2007)
- Union Christian College (October 2007)
- Divine Word College of San Jose (June 2007)
- Aldersgate College (Summer 2005)
- PLT College (Summer 2007)
- Nueva Vizcaya State University, Bayombong Campus (Nov. 2005)
- Nueva Vizcaya State University, Bambang Campus (June 2006)
- Quirino State College (November 2005)
- Christ the King College (October 2007)
OTHER SCHOOL SYSTEMS For Sale:
- Library Collections & Cataloguing (LCC)
- Supplies & Equipment Inventory (SEI)
- Class Scheduling System (CSS)
- Attendance Monitoring System (AMS)
- Payroll System (PS)
- Smart Card Attendance Monitoring System
1 YEAR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!!!
MARLOU FELIX S. CUNANAN | IT Consultant | +639057983222 | firstname.lastname@example.org